Your role as EDA Solution Engineer
Do you want to work in a High-Tech environment? Do you want to work on the design flows that are used to create the technology that will be shaping the future? Do you want to be part of an international team?
Then we are looking for you.
What are we looking for?
It will be your job to support our customers on their design environment. For example, you will help the customers to select appropriate tools. Another task can be implementing the tools on a complex IT infrastructure, to embed them in the organization and to connect it to other systems. This could involve writing an additional tool and / or interface.
Your work could also exist of improving the processes on how things are done; optimizing their electronic design flow and connect it to the other processes in the company.
The job is a mix between electronics and computer science. Understanding both worlds is therefore an advantage.
What do you bring?
- A completed Higher Vocational or University education in Electronics, ICT or Computer Science.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of software developments as well as library methodology, tools, and design flow are great advantages.
- Programming skills, scripting or otherwise are required.
- You have a practical and customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and take full ownership.
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge.’’ For 20 years, we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software, and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design, and Cyber Secure Products.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following: