Your role as Senior Electronics Engineer
Would you like to work on innovative and challenging high-speed electronic design projects? Would you like to work inside an interdisciplinary and multinational team where you can further develop yourself and be the lead engineer within a group of enthusiastic design engineers?
What are we looking for?
In the role of senior electronics engineering, you are responsible for guiding the design of complex boards, such as complete product development in the field of cybersecurity. You will be responsible for creating schematic captures. You will be thinking along with the design of complex (digital) boards with development partners. You will coordinate other steps in the design process and communicate with software and layout, Signal, and Power Integrity team members to obtain the desired result for the products. The selection of components is one of your responsibilities together with your senior peers. You will also support our sales team in providing hour estimations in the quote process when needed.
What do you bring?
- A completed HBO/WO degree in Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems of similar
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Hardware / Electronics Engineer
- Experience with schematic capture, documentation writing, and testing for electronic products
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics and/or Altium design environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English and at least basic Dutch. We are open to help you develop yourself by following a course to develop your Dutch
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’. For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following: