Do you want to manage projects in a technical environment? Are you someone who always has a grip on the scope, budget and timeline? Do you have a technical background and are you looking for a fun and varied job?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role as a (Technical) Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will work on projects for our customers. These are challenging digital (high-speed) electronics design projects. You have control over the scope, budget and time lines and communicate clearly with the team and the customer. You coordinate all steps in the project, from idea to realization. It is important in this role that you can easily switch between the various activities of your team members. From electronics hardware, embedded software, mechanics to production implementation. You have a lot of responsibility, which makes the job challenging.
What do you bring
- A completed (technical) Higher Vocational or University education.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You have project management skills, you are analytically strong and you can improvise.
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You are proactive and flexible with an eye for the project interests
- You communicate consciously and manage expectations
- You are enthusiastic in realizing innovative customer requirements
- It is an advantage if you have been developing electronics yourself for a number of years
We at Sintecs, short for Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, are an innovative and dynamic team of consultants and engineers that offer complex electronic design services.
For 20 years our team of enthusiastic employees have been growing in the unique niche industry of high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity as well as PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. Always operating on the limits of what is technically feasible we are: “Designing on the edge”. Doing this we offer industry leading time-to-market for high-quality, high-tech products.
Sintecs takes pride in its products and services such as our TrustBox, which got crowned with the Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019.
Our current offices are located in the Netherlands (Hengelo) and Vilnius (Lithuania), and we expect to grow further in the future. At this moment Sintecs employs in total about 60 people.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following: