Do you want to assure quality in a technical environment? Are you someone who always has a vision on quality and continuous improvement? Do you have a technical background and are you looking for a challenging and varied job?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role as a (Technical) Project Quality Engineer
As a Project Quality Engineer you will work on projects for our customers. These are challenging digital (high-speed) electronics design projects. You are responsible for assuring the quality of deliverables by communicating clearly with the team and the customer. You coordinate that all review and assurance steps in the project have been completed according to the quality management system. In this role you are also responsible for continuous improvement of the development process. Furthermore, you are the point of contact for our customers for quality related topics. During projects you report to the Project Manager as well as to the Quality Manager.
More specific tasks of a Project Quality Engineer are:
- End-responsible for quality reviews.
- First line of support for quality Issues.
- Facilitator of risk analysis sessions.
- Take the lead in CAPA (Corrective And Preventive Actions).
- Professionalizing configuration control processes within Sintecs.
- Facilitate review sessions of project deliverables.
- Write project quality assurance documentation, as defined in the project scope.
- Review product assurance documentation, written by team members.
- Actively help the company to grow by continuous improvement and deployment of the QMS.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the organization.
What do you bring
- A completed (technical) Higher Vocational or University education.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are aware of Industry quality standards such as ISO9001 (ISO 13485 is a Pre).
- You have good problem-solving skills and can manage expectations.
- Knowledge of root-cause analysis methodologies (e.g., CAPA’s, 5 Why, failure tree, 8d’s).
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You are proactive and flexible with an eye for the project interests.
- You are enthusiastic in realizing innovative customer requirements.
- It is an advantage if you have experience within both a development and a production environment.
- It is an advantage if you have experience or knowledge of setting up PDM / Configuration control systems.
We at Sintecs, short for Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, are an innovative and dynamic team of consultants and engineers that offer complex electronic design services.
For 20 years our team of enthusiastic employees have been growing in the unique niche industry of high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity as well as PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. Always operating on the limits of what is technically feasible we are: “Designing on the edge”. Doing this we offer industry leading time-to-market for high-quality, high-tech products.
Sintecs takes pride in its products and services such as our TrustBox, which got crowned with the Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019.
Our current offices are located in the Netherlands (Hengelo) and Vilnius (Lithuania), and we expect to grow further in the future. At this moment Sintecs employs in total about 60 people.